In matters of real estate litigation and title insurance claims, having well-informed, experienced real estate attorneys at your side serves a distinct advantage. Fortson, Bentley and Griffin’s real estate litigation attorneys have substantial experience in multiple facets of real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes, boundary line disputes, quiet title actions, partition actions, foreclosing on rights of redemption in tax sales, title insurance claims, and title defense litigation. We represent clients in state and federal courts throughout Georgia.
Our attorneys represent a broad range of institutional and individual clients, including developers, lenders, investors, building owners, commercial landlords, commercial tenants, and purchasers and sellers of real property. Our attorneys understand real estate law and the intricacies of commercial and residential real estate transactions. Whether the solution to a dispute lies inside or outside the courtroom, our attorneys work diligently to advocate our clients’ positions and achieve our clients’ goals.
Our real estate litigation experience includes:
- Disputes Arising Out of Real Property Purchase Agreements or Options
- Commercial, Industrial, and Retail Lease Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Builder/Developer Disputes
- Development Entitlements and Permits
- Land Use
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation Issues and Claims
- Property Insurance Coverage Disputes, Including Title Insurance
- Property Tax Assessments and Appeals
- Mechanics and Other Liens
- Easement and Access Disputes
- Surveys and Boundary Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Title Claim Investigation
- Restrictive Covenants
- Adverse Possession, Encroachment, And Trespass Claims
- Claims for Injury to Real Property
If you are seeking experienced legal representation in real estate litigation, please contact us online or by telephone at 706-548-1151 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys.