Fortson, Bentley and Griffin’s experienced tax attorneys and certified public accountants offer sophisticated yet practical guidance in a wide range of taxation matters, including federal income, payroll, estate, gift and generation-skipping taxation as well as state and local income, ad valorem, and sales and use taxation. Our clients routinely include individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, tax-exempt organizations, and governmental and quasi-governmental organizations.
Our talented team of tax attorneys has extensive experience in assisting our clients in planning and tailoring their businesses and transactions, including by selecting and forming appropriate legal entities, in order to achieve their personal, business and investment goals in a tax-efficient manner. As part of this process, we routinely coordinate with our clients’ accountants and other financial advisors.
Our knowledgeable tax attorneys have significant expertise on a wide array of tax issues and transactional structures, including:
- General Income Tax Analysis and Planning
- Estate, Gift and Generation-skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Taxation of Property Transactions
- Taxation of Legal Entities and their Owners and Beneficiaries
- Multi-jurisdictional Tax Planning and Issues
- Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Regulation of Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Special Tax Issues: including issues presented by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
If you are seeking experienced legal representation in a taxation-related matter, please contact us online or by telephone at 706-548-1151 to speak with one of our experienced tax attorneys.