TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE. Fortson, Bentley and Griffin, P.A. (“FB&G”) provides this web site (this “Web Site”) for use by You, the user (“You”) subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions”). You should carefully review these Terms & Conditions prior to using this Web Site. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. If You do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then You should refrain from using this Web Site. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- NO LEGAL ADVICE; NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. The materials and information presented on this Web Site are general information only, and the information on this Web Site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Please engage one of our attorneys to obtain legal advice and representation regarding your legal matter. We invite You to contact us, and we welcome your calls, letters, and emails, but merely contacting FB&G does not establish an attorney-client relationship with FB&G or any of our attorneys. Please do not send any confidential information to FB&G or any of its attorneys until an attorney-client relationship is established.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE OR AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL SERVICES AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE AND SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC LEGAL ISSUES. THIS WEB SITE IS NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL COUNSEL. FB&G MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NON-INFRINGING NATURE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED WITHIN THIS WEB SITE ARE SOLELY THE OPINION OF THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHOR AND MAY NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF FB&G OR ITS ATTORNEYS OR CLIENTS.
- OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS; PERMITTED USE. All materials on this Web Site are copyright © 2014 Fortson, Bentley and Griffin. You may download, print, use and copy materials found on this Web Site only for personal or non-commercial use on a single computer. You must receive prior written permission from FB&G prior to downloading, using or copying any materials on this Web Site for commercial use.
- USER CONDUCT. As a condition of your use of this Web Site, You represent and warrant that You shall not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, and You shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while You use this Web Site. FB&G has no obligation to monitor your use of this Web Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on this Web Site. However, FB&G reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You shall immediately notify FB&G of any breach of the Terms of Service. FB&G, in its sole discretion, may discontinue your access to this Web Site at any time and for any reason and shall not have any liability for doing so.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT. FB&G is committed to protecting your privacy while using this Web Site. This Privacy Statement sets forth our information collection and management practices .A. FB&G collects contact information You provide to us when contacting FB&G or signing up to receive communications from FB&G. FB&G uses this information only to respond to your comments or questions or to provide services related to the specific purpose for which You submitted the information.
C. FB&G will not share your information with or sell your information to any third parties without your consent unless: (i) disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the safety of our users or others, or (ii) such information is needed by service providers performing services on our behalf. If FB&G provides your information to service providers, we will do so only to the extent necessary to allow such service provider to perform services on our behalf.
D. FB&G uses industry-standard security measures to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information You provide via this Web Site. However, You expressly acknowledge and agree that FB&G is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal means.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. From time to time, this Web Site may include links to external web sites maintained by third parties. FB&G’s inclusion on this Web Site of links to third-party web sites is not an endorsement by FB&G of the information contained in such third party web sites or the products and services offered at such third-party web sites. If You link to a third-party website from this Web Site, any information You disclose on such third-party web site is not subject to the Privacy Statement set forth in these Terms & Conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy statements of any third-party web sites You visit.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; (B) FB&G DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FB&G DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL FUNCTION ON AN ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED BASIS OR THAT THIS WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FB&G SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR: (A) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; AND/OR (B) LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS EXPECTANCY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSSES, OR BENEFIT OF THE BARGAIN DAMAGES, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE.
- MISCELLANEOUS TERMS. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA, without giving effect to its rules governing conflict of laws. By using this Web Site, You submit to the jurisdiction of the state courts located in Oconee County, Georgia, USA. A waiver by FB&G of any of the terms, provisions or conditions of these Terms of Service or the acquiescence of FB&G hereto in any act (whether commission or omission) shall not constitute a general waiver of such term, provision or condition of any subsequent act contrary thereto. These Terms & Conditions represent the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all other written or oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision of this Policy is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, so that the remainder of that provision and all remaining provisions of this Policy will continue in full force and effect.
- AMENDMENTS. FB&G may amend and/or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time and from time to time by posting such amendments here. Following such amendments, your continued use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as amended and/or replaced by FB&G from time to time.
- EFFECTIVE DATE. These Terms & Conditions are effective as of June 1, 2014.