At Fortson, Bentley and Griffin, our healthcare litigation attorneys have in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations, public health laws and how they apply in a litigation setting. We know that these matters cannot be handled in the same way as other business disputes. When a business or professional in the healthcare field becomes involved in a dispute, it is critical to enlist an attorney with experience resolving the litigation or arbitration in that particular field.
Our attorneys represent have successfully represented hospitals in disputes with pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, and staffing companies, physicians in disputes with hospitals, medical practices in disputes with insurance companies, and nursing homes in disputes with medical providers. Other types of healthcare litigation we have handled include:
- Disputes among partners in a professional corporation
- Disputes over medical supply contracts
- Allegations of regulatory compliance violations
- Disputes over denied claims from insurance companies
- Employment Litigation
- Medical Staff Disputes
We also have experience representing clients in administrative proceedings, including:
- Certificate-of-Need Appeals
- Licensure Investigations and Disciplinary Actions
- Credentialing Matters
- Medical Staff investigations
- Adverse actions and Hearings taken by Hospitals
If you are seeking experienced legal representation in a healthcare law dispute, please contact us online or by telephone at 706-548-1151 to speak with one of FB&G’s experienced healthcare litigation attorneys to discuss your particular legal needs.